Lee Silsby Compounding Pharmacy is an industry-leading compounding pharmacy specializing in Sterile Medications, Functional Medicine, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement, Pain Management, Lyme Disease, Veterinary medicine, Pediatrics, and Dermatology.
Lee Silsby is licensed to dispense medications to 45 states, including California and Texas. We are scheduled to move into a new, 20,000 square foot facility in Beachwood, Ohio, towards the end of 2017.
We have an exciting opportunity for a pharmacist to use their clinical skills to serve a diverse group of patients and practitioners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming pharmacist queue calls from patients, practitioners, and other healthcare professionals
- Review incoming prescriptions and enter prescriptions into dispensing software
- Clarify incomplete/inaccurate prescriptions with practitioner’s offices
- Perform final verification check of prescriptions once filled
- Directly oversee and supervise the activities of pharmacy technicians to assure accurate compounding and dispensing of medications
- Interact with customer service representatives to answer questions relating to patient care
- Must be licensed with the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy with a license in good standing
- Professional and friendly attitude with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and math skills, including fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
- Strong attention to detail
- A talent for catching errors and inaccuracies
Education & Experience:
- B.S. Pharmacy or PharmD Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of retail / community pharmacy experience.
- 40 - 45 hours per week. Mon. - Fri. No nights or weekends.
- Pharmacist-In-Charge will be on site during most business hours to provide additional support and assistance.