Managing Pharmacy Technician
We are seeking a Managing Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
The image that consumers have of Ritzman Pharmacies will be directly related to the effectiveness of the person in this position. Customers will often comment on the personal, caring, and professional manner in which they are treated. They will express their delight and satisfaction with the amount of personal attention and informational sources. They will credit much of their ability to learn about pharmacy choices to the information given to them from this individual.
The person in this position will also be recognized by fellow team members as one, who shares in the work, maintains a positive attitude and is aligned with the company mission. The person in this position will be constantly alert to new products and practices and will express an eagerness to learn about these changes as well as take the initiative to share this knowledge with customers and Ritzman Associates alike. This person will support the General Manager in administrative functions and will assist both the General Manager and the Sales Coach in reaching sales goals.
This position will require flexibility with schedule, as some weekend, evening, and overtime work will be required.
Support the Care Team by sharing knowledge and expertise as well as be a key player in setting the example of delivering \"service beyond the commonplace\" to customers with exceptional knowledge and exercise of sales skills.
- Qualified Technician or Certified Pharmacy Technician Status
- Customer Relations & Selling
- Team Building
- Manage customer relationship with a smile in voice and tag-team with fellow associates to meet customer needs always willing to \"drop\" task and help customer.
- Treating customers with respect and care
- Know customers by name
- Sell merchandise and services
- Refer to products or services
- Cashier merchandise
- Opening and closing store
- Gathers appropriate information for prescription refills
- Look up Special Orders
- Support store operations
- Answers telephone enthusiastically with a smile in voice and effectively route calls
- Follow OBRA 90 guidelines offer counseling, RPh initials in log book, highlighting
- HIPAA Forms
- Assemble prescriptions count, pour, fill, label
- Communicate with physician offices
- Gather information from patients
- Put prescription order away
- Give Caring Connection cards based upon prescription category
- Engage in continuous learning about products, services, and selling
- Stays current on natural products and applies natural product knowledge with customers
- Support prescription processing